We are in the process of overhauling our website and implementing a new e-commerce platform.
• Guide our marketing team through a website redesign.
• Create, manage, and improve an online store.
• Generate revenue through e-commerce with creative strategic approaches.
• Enhance usability, navigation, and functionality of the website to maximize customer experience.
• Improve SEO rankings and migrate to a mobile-responsive platform.
• Use analytics to monitor campaign and page performance for areas of improvement.
• Craft targeted promotions around featured brands, products and shopping cart abandonment.
• Prepare weekly reporting on promotions, site traffic, and sales.
I helped transition multiple E-Commerce stores to a newly-updated platform, ultimately increasing sales. I also performed general website maintenance and upkeep.
• Optimized landing and product pages for best user experience, resulting in higher conversion rates.
• Implemented proper SEO techniques to ensure visibility across all search engines.
• Photographed, edited, and uploaded appealing product images of new items.
• Designed a weekly email newsletter that is sent to 21,000+ subscribers.
• Wrote product descriptions and informational articles with original content.
I started and eventually sold my own e-commerce business. This project was a very profitable learning experience that gave me real-world experience alongside of my position at CleanFreak.
→ 325 sales brought in $28,475.75 throughout 15 months of operation
No work was contracted out. Everything was handled by myself, including:
• Website design and development, graphic design, and product photography
• Email marketing with shopping cart abandonment
• Landing and product page optimization
• Conversion rate testing
• Social media presence
• Creation, assembly, fulfilment, and shipment of all orders.
• Completed assignments as needed for the UW-Oshkosh student newspaper.
• Designed logos, banners, charts, infographs, advertisements, and more.
• Worked within tight deadlines to meet strict requirements.
• Used a variety of Microsoft and Adobe programs.